Thursday, July 21, 2005

it's been a wonderful night, juz like a dream come true. something that i've been secretly wishing for has finally happened. HE invited me for a dance! wonder if it was the effect of the alcohol and would he have done the same if he was more sober. *shrug* guess it doesn't really matter to me now as long as i had the chance. no words can describe my happiness, and i'm not exaggerating. but i'm a little confused by my own feelings. felt kinda upset coz i know this is not gonna last. it's juz a one time thingy. how i wish time would stop at that moment and the song would never end. being a little dramatic but that's how i felt. i know it's silly of me. did try to put the past behind me but guess it's not gonna be that easy. in any case, wanna thank him for lighting up my otherwise dull night. =)