Tuesday, October 18, 2005

do i miss being in a relationship? or do i juz need someone to be there for me? *shrug* i have no answers to that too. woke up this afternoon feeling really sad. i wonder why. maybe i have the reason but i'm juz refusing to admit it. even to myself. it's juz the silly me at work again i guess. every other minute that i'm not doing anything, my mind juz decides to remind me of certain issues and people. *sigh* exams round the corner and i'm totally not prepared for it. better start mugging soon. the past week or so seems to be a period for catching up with friends. met up with sebastian last tuesday in town. gosh! realised how much i miss wednesday's mambo with him and the rest. looking forward to the 26th October. *winks* was finally back in hall on friday. had dinner at jurong point's swensens with susan and joo. miss hall life with friends. close friends. friends whom i can relate to seems so little. or izzit me who's been isolating myself? *shrug* was out in town having dinner with shirleen and hazel earlier in the evening. reminiscing the past. how i wish i could turn back time. guess secondary school life was the most memorable for me. meeting up with the girls did make me feel better. though it was juz a simple dinner and small talks. love you darlings. wonder why but the longer i'm kept awake and not occupied, the more upset i get. it's not so much of that issue i guess. it's more of what someone said to me last night. i'm pretty affected and am still in the midst of digesting what he said. i'm juz being plain dumb and silly. guess i know perfectly what all these are leading to and yet i'm not putting a stop to it. why? maybe it's all retribution. what he's putting me through is what i'm putting others through. 5 letters for myself B-I-T-C-H.