Monday, May 16, 2005

juz hung up the phone. had an interesting conversation with daniel. couldn't stop laughing throughout tho it's kinda mean to build my happiness on his sadness. thought some laughter would cheer me up, but it doesn't seem to work that way. shrug. what's wrong with guys around me? or izzit juz me? one has decided to reply my messages and another starts to ignore. decided not to take initiative to contact him, but due to unforeseen circumstances, i had to drop him a message. it was a pretty normal sms, no signs of me wanting to start a cold war. he didn't reply anyway. wonder why i'm so affected but the fact is i am. going crazy le. he seems to always be in my conversation with anyone. shrug. *sigh* no good. looking for kakis to go shopping. help! gracie is stuck at home, susan hafta rush report. poor me! need to find sumthing for saturday's dinner. *sulks* what a lousy way to start the week. can sumone juz tell me what to do?