Friday, April 22, 2005

*grins* im back! reason why i've not been blogging: mugging hard at home. *laughs* got bugged by a few people to update. so here i am. life's been pretty much of the same routine: clubbing on wednesday and saturday, all other days you can find me at 2 places - airport or home. guess i din go anywhere else. oh! i did! met ziwei and company late last friday to catch a show, 2 shows rather, after a sumptous dinner with susan at jp. had swensens tis time. anyway, caught "The Pacifier" and "Infection". the former is a great comedy. had a good laugh. as for the latter, can sumone please go watch it and decipher the story for me? got kinda lost during the movie. wednesday's mambo was kinda different. sonny was on mc and aldrin was spinning. they finally played my favourite SUMMER RAIN! that song made my nite. *smiles* had a good time dancing and laughing with SEBASTIAN and ziwei. every week, i seem to get to know more regulars tho i hafta admit that i dunno all of their names. uhm... and i guess my efforts are not paid off, at least for now. my 1st paper ended 1 plus hour ago. im so gonna fail. killer paper! *sigh* i've done wateva i can i guess. it's all up to fate now. not gonna brood over it. looking for people to hang out with tonite. wanted to stay home to prepare for my next paper but guess im not in the mood anymore.